Did you know that the body is made up of 60% of water ? If you experience any of the following symptoms it’s highly likely that you are dehydrated:
- Dry Mouth
- Dark coloured urine
How to stay hydrated drink at least 2 litres of water a day if not more I drink between 3-4 litres of water. Water has so many important functions in the body here are just a few why you should stay hydrated.
- Increases Energy and makes you less fatigued , will help you stay more focused, concentrate better and help brain function.
- Flushes out those toxins – Get rid of them through sweat and Urine.
- Prevents Constipation – Keeps you regular.
- Prevents Cramp & Sprains – Keeps Joints Lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less.
- Improve Skin Complexion, Is great to help reduce wrinkles make your skin glow and look radiant along with helping you appear less spotty
- Helps weight loss – You can mistake hungry for being thirsty , drink a glass of water before every meal as it will encourage you not to eat so much. In between your meals and you think you are hungry before snacking just drink a glass of water and wait 20 minutes to make sure you were not dehydrated first.
My top tip to help you all drink more water would be carry a 2 litre bottle of water with you throughout the day either refill or replace when you have drank it, and for you people out there that say you dont like the taste of water try putting some fresh fruit either lemons or limes in the water to make it more tasty. Or even try drinking herbal teas.