I love cooking with turkey mince as it is so lean and such a good alternative to mince meat, if you like burgers then this is a healthy option you can make and they don’t take long at all to cook.
You will need the following ingredients
250 grams of Turkey Mince Meat
Thai 7 spices schwartz
Light soy sauce
Sweet Chilli Sauce
1. Chop and cook the onion on the stove, allow to cool.
2. Wash and put mince into a mixing bowl
3. Add 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and a good tablespoon of the thai spices . Mix altogether and add the onions. (Personal preference you can add more of the spices, sweet chilli sauce or soy sauce)
4. Create the burgers with your hands ( Normal creates 4)
5. Can grill in for 6-7 each side or you can fry them in a frying pan with coconut oil or a bit of olive oil for about 4-5 mins each side.
Very quick and easy meal to make mid week or at the weekend.
Can serve with salad, or like i did with sweet potato and broccoli.